Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Night Fuck


I found a great, hot story here:
http://dreamgirl-celeste.blogspot.com/2010/06/dream-fuck.html

I enjoyed Celeste's writing so much, I figured I'd show my appreciation by writing a companion piece from "my" point of view. I strongly recommend reading hers, before you return and read the following.


----------------------------------

Consciousness slowly returned to me. I took stock of my surroundings: it was a cool night. I lay on my side surrounded by soft, silk sheets and then I remembered YOU. You lay next to me on your side with your back to me. I pull the sheets down off your body and take in your flawless, naked beauty. I can't help myself, and start caressing you with the softest of touches so I don't disturb your sleep. I caress your calf, and slowly run my hand up over your thigh to your hip. From there, I move my hand to your stomach, running my finger tips over your flat belly up to the curve of your breasts. I circle my finger tips on your breasts, slowly narrowing until they tease your nipples. Just as I reach your nipple, I change direction and run my hand down, over your bald mound until I find your cunt. I circle your clit, and thought I heard an involuntary gasp from your mouth. Your thighs open, as if inviting me to touch you more.

I slide my body closer to you and really do hear you gasp as my hard cock rubs against your ass. God what an ass. I look down at the delicious curves of your perfectly toned butt, as you start to push back against me. I couldn't help it, and my hips pushed forward, stroking myself against you, using those perfect curves for my pleasure. Our bodies fit perfectly together as I feel your hands on my hips pulling me tighter to you. My cock is happily leaking pre-cum, lubricating your ass so it's easier to rub against you. I continue to caress your body watching you bask in pleasure until I pull your shoulder back and kiss your lips. Our passion mixes together, and we both get hotter as we try and devour each other. Damn, how can you be so incredibly hot? I feel your hand run through my hair, pulling your face closer to mine as I use my hand to feel the delectable curves of your breast. My fingers play with your nipple, and I delight in the feel of them getting firm and taut under my touch. You arch your back, your body begging for more, as your tongue pushes harder dancing with mine.

I need more of you so I slide my thigh over yours positioning myself above you, as my rock hard cock presses against your leg. My lips leave yours, as I kiss your jaw and then nibble on your ear. My mouth opens and I whisper the first words since we woke: "I want to fuck your ass." I watch as your eyes dialate and a small shiver runs through your body. I glide my tongue down your neck, continuing on to flick your aroused nipple. I watch as I play your body, reveling in seeing your body react to my touch. I start circling your nipple with your tongue, torturing you with my teasing wet licks. I move my hand down to feel your juicy slit, and find your hand already there rubbing yourself. I groan at the thought that you're so hot that you couldn't resist rubbing yourself. I move my hand past yours, and find your wetness. I smoothly slide my fingers inside you, feeling your hot wet heat enveloping my fingers. Your hips rise up encouraging me to explore your folds.

Just as I think that I could spend eternity just touching you like this, you break away from me and reach into the night stand drawer. I smile as you grab the oil, open the lid and pour some into your hand. I feel your hand run up and down my hard cock and gasp at the sensations your oil slicked hand create. You turn back away and I watch as your hand runs over your ass, preparing your tight hole for me. I feel my cock twitch as I stroke myself watching you and anticipating the amazing pleasures to come. You move over next to me, laying back on your side and reaching behind to grasp my cock.

I feel my cock twitch again as I feel my cock head rub against your ass. You slowly push back against me, as my cock head slowly pushes past your entrance. We stop for a minute, as we both let out a breath and letting your body adjust to my size. You then push back against me harder, and I struggle to remain still allowing you to guide me inside at your own pace, rather than ravaging you as my body is demanding. I feel as my tip pushes past your outer hole, and my length easily slides inside. I groan at your tightness and heat as you release a moan of both pain and pleasure. We slowly thrust together pushing my cock deeper in your tight hole. My mind swirls for a moment with the thought that I am having my way with your most private of places. I feel your hand guide mine back to your clit and I begin to rub as your body twitches in pleasure.

You pull me with you as you roll to your hands and knees, and I grunt thrusting deeper still into your hot ass. I can't hold myself any longer, and let the beast within out of his cage. I grab your hips and fuck harder pushing my cock as deep into your ass as I can. The only sounds I hear are our ragged breaths, and the repeated sounds of our bodies slamming together. I continue to work my fingers faster as I continue to fuck you, marking your body with every pleasurable sensation I give you. I watch you lower your head down into the mattress, clawing at anything in reach and biting the sheets to muffle your screams of ecstasy. I watch as your body starts to tense as if winding up a spring. Suddenly I feel your ass start to pulse and grip me rythmically as you cum on my cock. I groan loudly and struggle to continue thrusting, and then feel my own pleasure boil inside of me. Pure bliss envelops me as I shoot my boiling, hot cum deep inside of your ass again and again and again. My entire body shivers as I empty everything of myself within you. I thrust one last time before my strength gives way and I collapse onto your back. I gentle kiss your back, basking in the afterglow. We both laugh breathlessly as we roll back down on to our sides. I feel my cock slide from your ass, and look down to see my white cum dribbling from those perfect curves. I love getting what I want.

2 comments:

  1. Hey BL thanks for replying to my blog. i enjoyed reading your companion piece. : ) I thanked you on my page also.So tell my how long did it take you to write this...... Did it just come to you or did you need to think it though.

    and as for my link not working. i think i fixed it so you can give it another try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took some time to put this together. I started with writing a rough draft side by side with yours so I could align each sequence of actions. After that I had to fix some tenses since the rough was written half in past tense rather than present tense. After that I added more touches so it wasn't just "I did this. I did that. You did this." then some additional edits. I still find some errors and places where I could have made it better, but it was a good experience to write up and improve my writing.

    ReplyDelete