Monday, July 12, 2010

Hope


After my last post, I wanted to do a story about hope.

Hope: a belief  in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life. Hope is a feeling that something desired may happen, when the outlook may or may not warrant it.

I stop and take a deep breath. I feel the air fill my lungs through my nose, as I look up through the sunroof of my car. There I see the beautiful night sky, sprinkled with the dots of countless stars. I listen to the sounds of my car as it cools after just being shut off. The near silence brings me comfort along with my efforts to take a moment to just be present in the moment.

I reach into my pocket, and pull out my cell phone. I sort through my recent calls, and redial the most recent number. "Hey there, I just got into the parking lot, where should I go from here? .....Four, One Five? ......Ok. Do you need any extra time or anything? ............Oh, ok. I'll see you in a bit." I turn off my phone, return it to my pocket, and double check to make sure I have everything.

I exit my car, and feel the cool evening breeze on my face. I lock my car, and walk towards the entrance of the hotel. I stroll past the front desk, confidently moving forward as if I belonged here. I wonder if anyone suspects why I'm here? I move towards the elevators, press the up button, and then enter the empty elevator.

As the doors close, I think back to what brought me here... I sat there in front of my computer, browsing ads of women advertising their services. The simple picture of this pretty woman's face with a smile on her face caught my eye. It was so simple, and yet had the ring of authenticity to it. Her ad was nicely written, showing time and effort. It was clear and concise, a tone of professionalism, as well as a hint of a friendly personality. I wondered for the 30th time if her pictures were real... then suddenly realized that I already stood in front of room 415.

I softly knock on the door. A moment later, I hear it unlock, and then slowly open. I step into the hotel room, and there she stood behind the door. As she closed the door, I took in the sight before me. Long brown hair framed the same attractive face that I saw on her ad. I take in her soft and gentle features, as her eyes turn towards mine and connect. I'm not sure how long we stood there looking at each other. It could have been a second, it could have been millennia. All I know is that in that moment, something changed.

"Wow." The words escaped my lips before I even knew it. Our bodies move together, and our lips touch. Well, not just touch, but more like melt together. That strange connection that we felt moments before burns brightly, as our bodies perfectly fit together, and our kiss deepens. Her kiss was sensual, perfectly mirroring mine, with a hint of teasing fun and a nice clean minty taste.

We eventually break apart, taking a moment to catch our breathes. I walk over to the desk, and slip an unsealed envelope from my jacket, and place it on the desk. I remove my jacket, placing it on the chair, and turn back to the lady before me. She stood there before me in a simple black dress. "Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" "Sure."

I walk into the bathroom, closing the door, and use the facilities. I take my time, noticing that everything is neat and tidy as I wash my hands. I notice a bottle of mouth wash, and a stack of paper cups. I take a cup, fill it with mouth wash, and then sip the mouthwash. As I swish the cool liquid in my mouth, I appreciate her thoughtfulness in putting this out for me. I see fresh towels waiting to be used on the rack, and all the usual complimentary products neatly arranged. I even see bottles of brand name unscented body wash and shampoo which she had placed there. I'm glad that I showered before I arrived, I'm not sure if I could wait that long after that kiss. I spit out the mouth wash, rinse the sink, and take a breath. I feel the cool tingles on my tongue, and with that extra reassurance, step back into the main room.

I return, and see my lady fiddling with an MP3 player. She sets some nice mood music, not distracting, and a nice background to whatever we may choose to do. I also notice the lights were dimmed, with small candles sprinkled throughout the room. She turns back to me, with a smile on her face, and we start talking while we sit on the bed. She impresses me with her wit, charm and friendliness. I instantly feel an extra layer of comfort, steadying any butterflies that still lingered in my stomach. Even when she clearly tells me her personal boundaries, and asks about mine, I feel perfectly comfortable sharing such intimate details. After a while, she stands up, and pulls me with her.

She turns to me, and gives me a little peck on the lips, silencing me. I realize the time for talk is over, as she starts to remove my shirt. She moves with grace and purpose, sensually removing each garment from me. I feel pampered and honored, standing before her. Before I know it, I'm left wearing only my underwear. She runs a finger along the waistband, then looks up at me with a smirk. I smile back and she turns away, pulling her hair over her right shoulder as she looks back at me over her left.

The question in her eyes prompts me forward. I kiss her neck, and reach for the zipper of her dress. I trace a finger down her back, as more and more silky skin is revealed to me. After it's completely open, I slip the straps off her shoulders, and the fabric falls, pooling around her feet. I tenderly kiss her shoulder and neck, pulling her to me. The feel of her bare skin and soft hair feel exquisite against me. After savoring these sensations, I lay her down on the bed, and our lips connect once again.

The next moments are a hazy blur of passion. Sensual kisses which made my mind spin. A stunning body that I unwrapped like a present and worshiped every inch of. Delicious curves, that responded to my every touch. Sexy moans, as I tasted and pleasured her core. The grip of her hands, and legs as they squeezed me in orgasm. A drawer full of condoms and lube of all different types. The erotic feel of her lips on me. The need for more. The feel of pure heaven as I entered her. The sexy dance of our bodies as we pleasured each other in a myriad of ways. The complete loss of our sense of time. And finally the amazing explosion which devoured all of our senses.

After we recover our senses, she wraps herself around me, holding me to her. Neither of us wants to break apart, and so we simply lay there together. I feel her soft hands, running up and down my body. It feels wonderfully intimate in this afterglow of contentment. After a while, she asks me if I'd like a shower. I nod, and she slowly pulls away from me and gets up. She enters the bathroom, and I hear her preparing the shower for me. She returns, taking my hand and pulling me into the shower. The warm water envelopes me as I feel the lady's soapy hands wash me. I stand there, and feel like a king, totally being serviced by this beauty. I run my hands up and down her body, stopping every now and then to "help" wash her.

She steps out of the shower, and towels off, as I take one last rinse. I pull the shower curtain aside, and she's waiting with a towel open for me. She meticulously dries my body, occasionally leaving small kisses on my body. After she finishes, she wraps the towel around my waist, as she pulls out a bottle of lotion, and spreads it on her body. I take a moment to admire her curves shiny with lotion, and then leave to grab my things.

I begin dressing, putting on my underwear, socks and pants. I look up, and she stands before me, clad in a short black silk robe. She exudes class and sensuality with the single piece of clothing obscuring her upper body, but also showcasing her graceful legs. She assists me with my shirt, pampering me, as well as attending to tiny details like smoothing out wrinkles.

Fully dressed, I double check that I have everything, and head toward the door. She takes my hand, stopping by the door, and giving me a small kiss. "Do you mind if I e-mail you when I'm in town again?" I nod and smile giving her one last kiss before stepping into the hallway. I walk towards the elevator, satisfied, energized and feeling like a king.

I blink my eyes, and see the beautiful night sky, sprinkled with the dots of countless stars. I listen to the sounds of my car as it cools after just being shut off. The near silence brings me comfort along with my efforts to take a moment to just be present in the moment. I reach into my pocket, and pull out my cell phone. I sort through my recent calls, and redial the most recent number. "Hey there, I just got into the parking lot, where should I go from here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment